ARTIST REGISTRATION. This fall, the Santa Rosa Arts and Culture Foundation will be hosting the seventh Plein Air “Paint Out”. On Saturday, October 14, 2016, from Bagdad to Milton artists will have their canvases and easels setup to capture the scenery of these two historic towns.
7TH Annual Plein Air Paint Out Kick Off Demonstration Night with Award Winning Plein Air Artist John Ball. John will discuss and demonstrate the plein air process. Painting mediums and various setups will be discussed. Friday October 13th, 2017 6:30 to 7:30pm at The Dragonfly Art Gallery. Lite refreshments provided.
POINTS OF INTEREST
Points of Interest (Milton)
- Santa Rosa County Court House Corner of Hwy 90 Elmira St.
- McDonald Home – 5194 Elmira St
- Presbyterian Church – Oldest in the City- 6841 Oak St
- Women’s Club House – 6861 Oak St.
- Johnson Law Office – 6866 Oak St
- Exchange Hotel – 5185 Elmira St.
- Blackwater Bistro – 5147 Elmira St.
- Old Ollinger Home – Steeple House – 6830 Pine St
- Messick Home – 6829 Pine St. – Across the street from steeple house.
- Associate Court Reporters – 5216 Willing St. ( First Pharmacy and Doctor Thames Office )
- Camelot Chapel of Memories – 5243 Willing St
Multiple Homes along Berryhill ( between Alabama St. & Broad)
Points of Interest – (Bagdad)
- Thomson House – 4620 Forsyth St.
- Bagdad Post Office – Thompson St.
- Old Golden Home -4565 Forsyth St
- Bagdad United Methodist – 4540 Forsyth St.
- Bagdad Mill Site Park off Forsyth St